View all facilities
East Iredell Lions Club Community Park
- Meeting Rooms
- Picnic Tables
- Walking Trails
Community Building available for rentals.
$30/hr (up to $200/day), plus a $100 refundable* deposit
Call 704-878-3103 for rental requests or information
- Requests for all reservations need to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the requested date(s), and are subject to availability.
- Requested time should include any time needed for set-up or clean-up, supply drop-off/pick-up, etc. Items are not able to be stored or left on-site outside of reserved hours.
- Parking: Gravel lot with 2 handicap spaces. Please do not park in grass areas without prior ICPRD approval. No parking on athletic fields.
- Building amenities: Indoor restrooms, Kitchen (with stove, microwave, fridge, cabinets), Power outlets
- Building Occupancy: 95 people with tables and chairs set up, 200 people without tables and chairs
- Tables & chairs available: (8) 5ft round tables, (6) 6ft rectangular tables, 50 chairs (folding chairs)
- Please note that kitchen items are NOT provided; such as pots/pans, dinnerware, utensils, paper products, etc.
- Fees need to be paid in advance, and must be received in order to confirm a reservation.
- "Special Event" requests (large-scale events, tournaments, etc) should be made directly to the Parks & Recreation Office at 704-878-3103.
- If you are not sure if your request is a standard facility reservation or a special event reservation, please contact our office.
- Reservations may not be made more than 1 year in advance of requested date.
- * Deposits are eligible for refunds post-event, IF keys have been returned, clean-up procedures have been followed, and no damage is reported upon post-event inspection.
Press Release: December 2019
County Announces Receipt of Property Donation for New Park in East Iredell