The website www.iredellsheriff.com is maintained by Iredell County. Below is a list of information available to the public.
On the Left Side the red button links are as follows:
- The viewer can access breaking news from press releases
- Information about the Sheriff and what accomplishments have been made during his terms.
- The Sheriff’s Office Mission Statement
- Sheriff’s Office command staff, emails and what they are in charge of.
- Sheriff’s Office contact information including a google map to their locations (Statesville and Mooresville.
- The viewer can access press releases when posted
- Monthly progress reports from select divisions
- A link to the SBI crime reports as reported by departments
- Upcoming events that the Crime Prevention unit participates in,
- The court reports come from the cashiers office and outline where the monies collected for fines and fees are distributed in the county.
- This link guides the viewer through the mission statement of the Jail
- Detention center command staff and contacts
- Visitation schedules
- Support staff inside the detention center
- Special operations in the jail including the JET team
- Benefits of working in the detention center.
- This uses the VINE system to locate inmates and you can sign up to be notified upon their release.
- The NC Department of Corrections to locate inmates housed elsewhere
Sex Offender locator
- Locates sex offender locally providing a picture and google maps
- Sex offenders in North Carolina
- Sex Offenders Nationally
- What is a School Resource Officer (Information)
- Information about Campus Crime Stoppers and how to use it.
- GREAT (Gang Resistance Education and Training) and what it is, also provides a link to the National GREAT program.
- Information on Teen Dating Violence
- A list of School Resource Officer in the county, emails and schools assigned
- A form Fill portion where the viewer can send request about our programming and unit.
- This section guides the viewer through the permit process for CCW and Pistol permits. There is a PDF file with instruction on submitting the Pistol Purchase permit online or by Fax.
- How to obtain copies of reports
- Fingerprinting for employment
- Information on Sheriff’s Office hours and locations
- Community Watch information, what it is and how to start one which has downloadable brochures for the public on safety.
- Sheriff’s Office explorers program for kids 16-21
- Child Safety Programs
- Gun Safety Programs for kids, to Stop, don’t touch, leave the area and tell an adult.
- Home Security tips and information
- Personal Safety Tips
- Business Crime Prevention Tips
- How to report a crime, what information is needed when calling
- “Let Someone Know” program. Tips for leaving your house while on vacation and a form to fill out and submit for the deputies to keep check while you are away.
- Senior Safety Tips
- Identity Theft prevention Tips and how to report if you are a victim
- Sheriff’s Office Citizens Academy information
- R.A.D. (Rape Aggression Defense) programs for female safety
Tips and Information
- This is a form filled section where the public can submit information via email without revealing their information. Just Like email Crime Stoppers
- This section provides information about specific Unit functions in the Sheriff’s Office and who is assigned to those units. Units listed below.
- Enforcement / Road Patrol
- Criminal Investigations
- Special Victims Unit
- Crime Scene Tech.
- Property and Evidence
- Civil Process
- Vice/ Narcotics
- Aggressive Criminal Enforcement
- Detention Center
- Criminal Warrant Service Unit
- S.E.R.T. (Sheriff’s Emergency Response Team)
- Sheriff’s Canine Unit
- Lake Enforcement Unit
- Community Policing Unit
- Emergency Communications
- This link leads the viewer to Propertyroom.com where they can enroll and purchase item from law enforcement property rooms around the country.
- This provides the viewer with a google map and information about the location and contact number for the Statesville and Mooresville Sheriff’s Offices
- This provides the viewer with the qualifications needed to become a Deputy Sheriff though Sheriff’s Standards and any positions we may have available
- This provides the viewer with the principals, history and philosophy of the Sheriff’s in America. It also has a brief narrative of each Sheriff that has been elected or appointed in Iredell Counties History.
Sheriff’s Incident Reports
- This link will guide you through the crimes that have occurred in your neighborhood if you live outside the city limits. This will map you to crimes in your neighborhood.
- This section provides links to other service providers such as:
- County Government
- County Schools
- Law enforcement links such as the SBI, FBI and other links associated with law enforcement
Yahoo Babel Fish
- This link provides the viewer with an option to translate our web page in 12 languages for a better understanding for the viewer.
On the Right Side the red button links are as follows:
- This links you to the Amber Alert home page to get information on current alerts for missing or abducted children.
- This links you to the homeland security home page to get the latest on the security level of the nation.
Iredell County Court
- This is a direct link to the district 22A where officer and offenders can look up court dates, officer that charged them, what they where charged with, court dockets for the day etc.
- This link leads the viewer to the FBI crime stats which can be broken down to states and counties that report their crimes
- This link provides the viewer with the history of Crime Stoppers, how to use it and what is needed to collect a reward.
Sheriff’s Safety Tips
- This link provides the viewer with PDF files Sheriff safety tips such as
- Back to School Tips
- Biking Safety tips
- Campus Safety tips
- Labor Day Safety Tips
- School Bus Safety Tips
- Halloween Safety Tips
- This links to the government ID theft prevention tips and where to report theft.
Missing and Exploited Children
- This links to the Missing and exploited Children national site
- This link leads to READYNC.org to give information on how to take precautions on in climate weather
- Sheriff Sales is the location where you will find the latest asset sales for the sheriff's office.
Sheriff’s Athletic League
- This link tells the viewer about the Sheriff’s Athletic league and what forms and other paperwork it takes to participate in the events.
- This links to PDF files on the top 20 wanted person for the Sheriff’s Office