A variety of skill levels are available to children of Iredell County.
- Recreation soccer is offered through our department for ages 5-17 (U6 to U18).
- Some children age 4 may be eligible to play depending on date of birth.
Coordinators will assign children to teams and schedule practices. Practices are usually through the week, with all games played on Saturdays.
2018 Spring Recreation Soccer Registration
- Recreation registration will be in the communities in mid-January through mid-February with local coordinators.
- Signs and information should be posted in your area, or you can contact our office to get contact information for your local coordinator (See the chart below for specific information. If your district/school is not listed, please contact our office).
- Player fees for soccer vary per district, but typically range from $70-120. This should include the player uniform, referee/equipment/administrative fees, and state-required insurance for the soccer year. Spring season fees are sometimes cheaper if the player participates in the fall and returns in the spring, because insurance and uniforms were paid for in the fall season fees.
- Coordinators will need to verify the player's birth certificate during registration (please bring a copy for validation).
Recreation Season Dates
- Matches will start the weekend of March 3, 2018. Matches should finish the weekend of May 12, weather permitting.
|District||Date & Time||Location||Coordinator(s)|
|American Renaissance||Contact Coordinator||Alex Walker firstname.lastname@example.org
|Central||January 25, 30, & February 1
$75- New Player (Bring birth certificate)
$50- Players from Fall 2017
|Central Elem Gym Lobby
(Do not enter through Gym)
|Cloverleaf||January 16, 18, & 22
|Cloverleaf Elementary Cafeteria||Mark Grindall
|Cool Spring||Contact Coordinator||Patric Evans
|East Iredell||Contact Coordinator||
|Harmony||Contact Coordinator||Harmony Elem Cafeteria
|Iredell Charter Academy||Contact Coordinator||Jason Athanas
(South Iredell Soccer Association)
Regular through Feb 4
Late: Feb 5 -10
(Add $10 late fee)
|Third Creek||Contact Coordinator||
|Troutman||Contact Coordinator||Charity Flores
|Union Grove||Contact Coordinator||Joe Johnson
|West Iredell||January 27, 10am-1pm
February 3, 10am-1pm
See the WISA Facebook Page
|West Iredell High School Cafeteria||Brooks Derting
Soccer - Fall Season
Registration begins for children within the individual communities in mid-July and runs through mid-August. Late registration is taken mid to late August. Players are assigned to teams and Coaches schedule practices through the week, starting in mid-August. Games usually on Saturdays start in early September and run approximately 6-8 weeks, ending in mid-late October.