A variety of skill levels are available to children of Iredell County.
- Recreation soccer is offered through our department for ages 5-17 (U6 to U18). Some children age 4 may be eligible to play depending on date of birth.
- Classic and Challenge level soccer is also offered for U10 to U18.
Late registration (recreation only) is taken at the ICPRD office after community registration is complete. Coordinators will assign children to teams and schedule practices. Practices are usually through the week, with most games played on Saturdays.
2016 Fall Recreation Soccer Registration
- Recreation registration will be in the communities in mid-July through mid-August with local coordinators.
- Signs and information should be posted in your area, or you can contact our office to get contact information for your local coordinator. See the chart below for specific information. If your district/school is not listed, please contact our office.
- Player fees for soccer vary per district, but typically range from $70-120. This should include the player uniform, referee/equipment/administrative fees, and state-required insurance for the soccer year. Spring season fees are sometimes cheaper if the player participates in the fall and returns in the spring, because insurance and uniforms were paid for in the fall season fees.
- Coordinators will need to verify the player's birth certificate during registration (please bring a copy for validation).
- Late registration (recreation level only) is taken in the Parks & Recreation office mid to late August (with a late fee). We can not guarantee requests will be granted for specific teams or coaches.
- Fall Tournament sign ups start in September and run through October. The Fall Tournament is usually late October/early November.
Recreation Season Start Dates & Tournament Dates
- Matches will start the weekend of September 10, 2016. Matches should finish the weekend of October 22, weather permitting.
- The Fall Tournament will be October 28, 29, 30, weather permitting (November 5, 6, & 12 rain dates).
|District||Date & Time||Location||Coordinator(s)|
|ALL (Troutman, Statesville)||Saturday, August 6, 10am-2pm||Scotts Rosenwald Park
1374 Scotts Creek Rd, Statesville
|American Renaissance||TBD||Matthew Bragg email@example.com
|Central||Monday, August 8, 6-8pm
Tuesday, August 16, 6-8pm
Thursday, August 25, 4-6pm
(During Open House)
$50 Returning Player (w/ uniform)
$70 New Player
|Cool Spring||TBD||Patric Evans
|Iredell Home School||TBD||Rosemary Kelley
|Northview||TBD||Click to edit||Robert Froyd
(South Iredell Soccer Assoc)
|July 1- August 8 Online
Late: August 8-12 (Add $10 late fee)
July 23 & July 30, 10am-1pm @ Dick's Sporting Goods in Mooresville
|Online www.sisasoccer.com||Neil Armstrong
|Union Grove||TBD||P.J. Busque
Saturday, August 6, 10am-1pm
Saturday, August 13, 10am-1pm
Will also have a representative at the Scotts Rosenwald Park Open Registration on August 6, from 10am-2pm.
Option: Follow the WISA Facebook page for future announcements & sign-up information
West Iredell High School Cafeteria
Scotts Rosenwald Park on 8/6
Soccer - Spring Season
Registration begins for children within the individual communities in mid-January and runs through mid-February. Late registration is taken mid to late February. Players are assigned to teams and Coaches schedule practices through the week, starting in mid-February. Games usually on Saturdays start in early March and run approximately 6-8 weeks, ending in late April or early May.